Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School Clothes and Hand-me-downs

Little Miss J started Pre-School and she is looking pretty darn cute in her second-hand finds.

Shirt: $3 (Old Navy)
Skirt: $4 (Old Navy)
Shoes: Free (Carters)
Back Pack: $3 (Osh Gosh)-this was purchased a year ago before my project at the store.  Great Deal though!



These are the cutest shoes! Miss J loves them and now wants to wear them with everything.  They were a hand-me-down from her cousin.

  
Her pile of school clothes either purchased second-hand or hand-me-downs.  That is probably $20 spent.  AWESOME! Yes?  YES!


 
This outfit cost me .20 cents.  it is really cute with her black boots that she got from her cousin who  grew out of them.  LOVE HAND-ME-DOWNS!

I really, really do love hand-me-downs!  They are absolutely the best and one of the many benefits of coming from a large family.  I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. :)  I'm the 5th child and so I have plenty of nieces and nephews that are older then my kids, and my Sisters are more then generous when passing the 'grown out of' clothes down to my kiddos. I lucked out!

Here are a few more of my favorite hand-me-downs that I recently got....

Cutest coat (Old Navy)! Love the faux fur around the hood.



Cutest little preppy outfit (GAP), perfect for school!

Saturday I didn't go Yard Selling but I still seemed to come home with a car full of stuff.  HAND-ME-DOWNS!  :)

Thanks Jen and Angie for dressing my kids and for having such great taste in clothes!!!  Love YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hand me downs are such an amazing blessing

    ReplyDelete