Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Many Options, So Little Time...

Christmas is fast approaching and we have a tradition of giving the kids a new Christmas ornament  every year.

Today I realized that I don't have their ornaments yet and that I better get on it since I will be giving Handmade ones(lovingly made by yours truly of course.:)).

I really love to give them ornaments that expresses who they are or what they were 'into' that year.

Here are some options that I found on Pinterest... 
The older two have caught on to my button collection craze.  So I thought this one would be cute.  using buttons in their favorite color.
I love this one!  How precious for Mr. E and his chubby little hand-print.

So cute and so easy! I might be on the hunt for some old wooden puzzle pieces. Anybody have some? :)
This little guy just made me happy.  I thought it could be cute to do it in the kids favorite animal.

All my kids really LOVE books even Mr. E who is my 1 1/2 year old.  He follows me a round with books in his hands all day.  It is so cute.  The best part is is when he'll try and wiggle into your lap even if your not sitting down, but if your holding one of his books then it's a MUST for him to be sitting on your lap.  Have I mentioned that I love that kid?  Well, I DO! Thought this ornament would be great to describe him this year.

So there are some of my choices.  Not sure which ones I'll use or maybe I won't use any of them.  I don't know, what do you think?  Do you have any cute ideas for some?  I need to have them done by Dec 1st!  Wowzers! (Yes that is a word.;))

This little girl has a Birthday coming up.  That means they'll be a birthday post all about her and her fun Second-hand gifts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment