Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Swagger Wagon...

Here are  few pictures of my SWEET Van!  I should've taken more, especially of the inside.  what was I thinking?!  


Mr E feeling pretty "POSH" in the Van. I know how you feel buddy, I really, really do. :)


One of my most favorite things about it.  I don't know why I love this so much, but I do.  Hooks! To hold your bags so they are not rolling around, so that everything stays nice and tidy and your bread, and fruit doesn't get smashed. !!!! :)  LOVE!

There are so many other things I love about this Van! SO MANY! Did I mention that it has a back-up camera?  It does...and...I love it!


**Mr C had a Birthday!  His big day coming up next with all the Second hand goods!  We spent a total of $15.00 for all of his presents and he got some really great stuff people!  I'll post soon.  Well, let's be honest you know me....I'll post as soon as I can. ;)

Oh, and if you're still not convinced that my van is truly the best maybe this will convince you.


3 comments:

  1. I know, we are these people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video just made my day. Ok, I'm convinced. I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! haha!!!! i think you should make one too!
    bethany

    ReplyDelete