Monday, June 27, 2011

1 For Today

I finally went Yard Selling this last weekend and I got some really great stuff that I am super pumped about.  I struck gold with boy things this time.  Remember how i've been struggling finding any decent boy toys.  Well not anymore!  I also got 6 pairs of name brand shoes for Mister E for $3 for all of them.  I think this boy is set on shoes until he's at least 16! ;)  I found some really great organizing cloth baskets for Mister E's room in the perfect color!  My Mother-in-law came with me this weekend and she also got a couple great steals.  She found some dress slacks that were in mint condition, dry cleaned and pressed for $1 for my father-in law and she found my Mister E's b-day present too.  It was way too much fun.  I only have a picture of one of our finds this weekend because I had all of my other stuff stashed in the trunk of our car so that the kiddos wouldn't see them because I'm saving some of them for presents, and the HH took that car to work.  BUMMER. :(  I'll try and post some pictures of the other stuff later, but for now here is Mister E with his new B-day present from his G-MA, and G-PA.

 The present is the Pack n Play NOT the sword. ;)
  I've been looking for a Pack n Play that I could take with us camping this year.  This is the 'Sport Edition' and is going to be so perfect to keep the sun and bugs off my little guy. It looks brand new too! She paid $40 for it which I was a little bit nervous to pay that much at a Yard Sale but then I came home and did my homework on it and the cheapest one I could find online was $140 used and not as good of condition as the one she bought.  The reviews get 5 stars cross the board and I guess they are really hard to find now and all the reviewers said if you can find it buy it.  So I think we got a great deal.   Thanks G-ma and G-pa looks like he/we are going to LOVE it!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog!! Heather you are awesome and I wish I could have come with you. This week baby, its on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific, Heather. I think I need to give you a list of stuff to look for for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a little off topic, but you sure have the best mother in law. I haven't seen her in years but she was always my favorite when I was little!

    ReplyDelete