Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Finds, and Show and Tell

This weekend was the weekend for ...shoes/clothes.


I got these Rocket Dogs for me...$1
These for Princess J...$1. ( Perfect timing too since her other dress-up shoes just got broken in half)

and these for Mister E...50 cents! Who cares if he won't fit into them for another year, they're adorable!
Sorry no pictures of the clothes they are all currently being washed, but here is one of my cutie pie Mister E in his .50 cent P.J.s.  He would not hold still long enough for me to get a good picture of them.  They are so cute though and have a pic. of a drum set on them and they say, "Rocker Baby".


Super cool vintage spools to go along with the ones I already have and they make a great companion to my button collection. :)
Big ol' cork board that I plan on cutting up to use on another project I have in mind.  Projects!?  How does anyone get anything done in the Summer time?

Fun books for our Summer reading enjoyment.  Also These are the BEST drawing books! I had them when I was little and when I saw them, I just had to have 'em.  Oh, the joys of childhood memories. :)  My kids are having a ball with them, and if we are telling the truth...so am I. ;)


SHOW AND TELL:

My friend picked this Pottery Barn toy box up from a Yard Sale last week.  She paid $15 for it!  Original price...$200!  Way to go Shannon!!!!  Great, great find!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. You are making me feel old, because I bought those drawing books for my kids ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello, those red Gap sneakers are the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage spools. So cute. How funny... My little sister is the one who sold that toy bin from pottery barn! Small world. Love and miss you... We need to plan a get together!

    ReplyDelete