Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School


My big boy Mister C started the 1st grade today!  Are you kidding me!  He was so excited to say the least.  he has been bouncing off my walls for 2 days now.  I've had an ache in my chest for a week straight thinking about him going to ALL day school.  Saddness!!  he told me last night that I have to stop "Boo-hooing" over him going to First Grade. LOL.  So I put on my happy face this morning and sent him off to hid first ALL day of school!
Like his outfit?  Paid $10 for the whole thing including the shoes!

Old Navy shirt: $2.49
White undershirt: .25 cents
Children's Place shorts: $3 
Old Navy Flip-flops: $5  

*I actually got the shoes at the beginning of the summer, before my project.  Still a great price though.
Shirt and shorts from local thrift shop.

He's in HEAVEN sitting by two of his best buds!I go yard Selling with one of these little boys Mom and I know she got some AWE-SOME deals on his school clothes too.

  Mister C didn't need a whole lot when it comes to clothes.  He did need pants though and I struck gold! The most I spent on a pair for him was $7 for a  pair of gap pants in excellent shape and so cute!

 2 pair of socks for .75 for the pair. :)  Not second-hand...put can't get much cheaper then that.
 A few xhirts I picked up at Yard Sales.  I didn't pay more then .50 on anyone of them.
 The gap pants that I scored on.  below are some Old Navy pants that look brand-new paid $5. LOVE!
Cute little Old Navy athletic outfit that I paid $1 for! :)
DC shoes that I got for .25 cents.  I almost felt guilty!  Mister C loves them.

I hardly spent anything on school clothes this year it was so great!  Mister C is loving all this stuff and is still young enough to think it's cool for his Mom to buy his clothes second-hand.  he actually kinda brags about it.  He'll say, "My Mom got this at a Yard Sale for a quarter" like it's the coolest thing ever. LOL.  Actually it is the coolest thing ever! :)  

Miss J starts pre-school on September 8th.  Wait until you see the school clothes I got for her...A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute clothes. I really should have taken your route. We spent close to $1000 for everyone this year. *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow angie im fainting too we really need to take this route im going to start

    ReplyDelete