Thursday, August 11, 2011

Park City Adventure...

I went with my in-laws for a girls weekend up in Park City and of course we had to hit us up some Yard Sales.  It was A LOT of fun.  We took a 12 passenger van so we could all ride together and fit our awesome finds in it. 

On the way up to Park City we hit up a couple of Yard Sales and I got some great stuff.  My favorite find is a brand new toaster oven for $10! Score!  Ours recently broke so this was an AWESOME find for me.  I also got a couple gifts, a crossword puzzle book (for the HH's grandpa who loves crosswords) and a coin counter bank, each for .25  cents and each are brand new!  25 cents for a present, YES please!   My sister-in-laws got some books, a 5 disc CD player, a fishing pole, a SUPER CUTE old chalk board that I am kinda coveting ;), a soccer ball, to just list a few. 

Saturday morning we ended up not getting out until about 9:30am to the Park City Yard Sales and if you Yard Sale then you know that that is about 2 1/2 hours too late.  But we stayed up really late talking the night before so we opted for a late start.  We still got some fun things though.  Most of us left with a pair of shoes either for ourselves or a family member.  I got some really cute sweater boots for $5!!! I also got some cute clothes for my Miss J and a cute bear hat for Mister E.  It was really fun!  I love that no matter where you go you can find a Yard Sale.  AWESOME! 

We hit the outlets after that and guess what?  I stayed strong and didn't buy anything but 6 pairs of socks (which are on my list of things I can buy new) for Mister C and Miss J for school.  But I got all 6 pair for a total of  $1.50.  Now that 's THRIFTY! :)  It was a blast!  Thanks ladies for the good time, great shopping, and even better conversation.  I loved it SO MUCH!!!




I know that these pictures don't do all of our stuff justice.  It kinda just looks like a bunch of junk in the back of a van.  But there are some TREASURES in there!
The girls!  Love them!!!
We LOVED our 12 passenger van!

No comments:

Post a Comment