Monday, August 8, 2011

A before and After Show and Tell

I love it when people show me the good deals they get.  It makes me so giddy.  her a two Before and afters I was sent from a couple of my good friends.

Shannon's Train Table:


The table cost $5 and the train set cost $7.  The paint she used was from the Restore store, and cost $5 (for a gallon). She used about $1 worth of paint.  Total cost was less than $15 dollars!  I would say that is a SCORE!  Great job Shannon!!!!!


Ashley's Dresser:


Ashley got this dresser for free!  Doesn't get much better then that, right?  She re-did it for her new baby coming any day now. :) So excited to love on him/her (it's a surprise, how fun!).  Love it Ash!

I went out this weekend and am pumped about my finds.  When I get my hands on a camera I'll post about them.  Oh, and I got the Park City pictures so I'll post on that in the next day or two. :) Happy, happy joy, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment