Tuesday, August 2, 2011

REWIND

Wow, time really does fly when you are having fun.  Life has been full of crazy F.U.N. this last month.  It has been filled with 2 Family Reunions, Girls Camp, a Bridal Shower, and  a Park City girls weekend. Woot, Woot!  It really has been so great!  :) I am ready for life to slow down a bit though and just take time to relax...and deep clean my house.  With all the running around we were doing something had to give and house work was it, along with this blog. ;) So I have so much to blog about!!!  I am ready to get you updated on the ups and downs I've been having with this little project and show you what I've been up too.  But remember how my camera broke, and now I have no way of taking pictures, and how I've been so busy that I haven't had a second to try and find a new/second-hand camera?  Well I remember and it is torturing me!  So I've depended on the people I've been with to take pictures of all these special moments and fun finds for me.  As soon as I get the pictures of what I got this weekend Yard Selling in Park City I'll do a post on that.  GOOD TIMES!  But for now you'll have to settle with this little post, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and still going strong on my project!  It has now been a whopping 93 days and I've not bought anything new, but I have been tempted! More on that to come later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment