Thursday, August 18, 2011

Compliments...I heart them!

I recieved this comment on my Facebook page yesterday.

"hey heather, i have to tell you that i really admire your talents :) i went to DI yesterday, and was so overwhelmed, all i kept thinking was "what would heather find?..." it's not as easy as it looks ;)"

I loved getting that and to know that my little blog is actually helping people and that they think I'm talented. ;)  I get this question a lot, "How do you find anything in those places?"  I just love the hunt of the treasure I suppose, and a trained eye I guess.  The more you go the easier it is to spot those great finds.  It's hardly ever a quick trip though, but I LOVE IT. 

Also I'm guest posting over at Diligent Joy which is a HUGE compliment that she asked me to.  her blog is so great and she gives little tidbits from her life and how she finds joy.  You'll want to check it out for sure!

P.S.  Sorry I've been so laaaaaame on the posts lately, I have so many posts on my 'to-do' list but they'll have to wait.  School starts on Monday and I need to take advantage of my kiddos being home. Oh yeah, and read  "The Help" I just got my hot little hands on it last night and can't wait to devour it.

 

2 comments:

  1. hi im angie lofthouse sister
    thank you for blogging about this you are inspireing i was just at deseret book and i was looking in their bargin buy section i got 4 books 1 of wich is hard cover when i got to the register i got an additional discount on the books and they were already discoubted i paid $5.36 for the 4 books i was so happy thanks again for doing this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany-
    Thank you so much for telling me that. it made my day. :) Great job on the bargin books! It really is the ONLY way to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete