Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

"I feel good about taking things to Goodwill and actually, I do like shopping at Goodwill. It's so cheap that it feels like a library where I am just checking things out for awhile until I decide to take them back." 
 ~ April Foiles
 

On the rare occasion that I actually get to watch day time T.V. (like when I'm folding laundry or ironing and such) 'The Nate Berkus' show is one I love to tune into.  Yesterday they  did a segment on decorating a room on a $300 budget and only using second-hand items.  As you know this was right down my alley.  You have to check it out!  Go to the video HERE. It is only a short clip and doesn't show the whole segment, but you should get the point that thrifting is AWESOME and saves you SO much money, and you can still have an AMAZING looking home too.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. I am so happy you're going to teach us a class for Relief Society.

    ReplyDelete