Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Notable Finds

 This little piggie...came home with ME!
 My Grandma collects pigs and I could NOT pass this up!  PERFECT Mother's Day gift for her.  How adorable is that face?  I paid .50 for him and there was a dollar inside it...lol.  But I gave the dollar back. :)  But I could have made .50 profit on this here Piggie.  Pays to be honest though.  Karma will pay me back for that one. ;) 


 Paid .50 for 2 butterfly catchers.  1 blue, 1 purple.  The kids are LOVING them.  They played outside all afternoon and even caught 2 butterflies with them. :)  SO worth the .50 paid!
 Does anyone else have a child that spills her drink at EVERY meal?  I've been eying these cups at good ol' Wal Mart for some time now but couldn't justify buying them at $8 for a set.  Well I got a set of 16 of these (princess and solid color) for $2!!! Came home, washed them up and Miss J enjoyed a beverage.

GOT SHOES?
 A pair for Miss J-.25
A Pair for Mister C (Think I'll save these for school next year).



And a pair for ME! 
Bought these from a friend who was having a Yard Sale this week.  So glad you have such great taste Stacy! :)
These are normally $50.  I paid $5!  My kids are going to eat this up!


$4...Where to put it?  Bathroom or Bedroom? What color to pant it???  I don't know but I LOVE it!
I have a little weakness for books.  Old or new.  Doesn't this have such a great cover?
This is one of my favorite finds.  How cute is Miss J going to look in this, this fall?
All these clothes cost a total of $10! Pile for Mister C, Miss J, and Mister E.  Many of these will be put away for school clothes. SCORE!


Here is Miss J in one of her favorites...a Minnie Mouse Night Gown.  She loved it and kept saying "Look at me!  It's SO pretty!"
  Bought this off of another friend at her yard Sale.  Thanks Jodi for buying your kids such cute clothes!!!!

What a fun, FUN weekend.  I also got a few gifts that I can't show yet (I don't want to give away any surprises), and my $10 cedar chest that I'm going to wait to show you until we refinish it.  It's going to be so great!  We have the paint  and are ready to paint about 10 things just need life to slow down for 2 seconds so we can get them all painted.  They'll be worth the wait! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff! I love the pig. And good for you for being honest. How funny to pay .50 and find a dollar inside.

    ReplyDelete