Monday, May 9, 2011

Show and Tell

This week was so much fun.  Yard Sales were practically around every corner...IT WAS AWESOME!  It was also so much fun to bump into a few of you out getting great deals yourselves or even having your own yard sales.  I loved that!  I love hearing that people are actually reading my blog and getting inspired from it.  SO FUN!  Anywho(I know this is not a real word, but it is now. :))...Amber was one of the wonderful people that I ran into this weekend.  I asked her to send me pictures of all her great finds.  Check it out...


Love this clock!  Wish I would've beat her to it. ;)
Cute little cowboy hat cost her "10 stinking cents"!
Spent $3.75 for ALL of this.
All this cost her a whopping $8! 
 Grand total for all her finds for the weekend $37! Look at all that stuff! 
I asked Amber if she was hooked and her reply was, " I am hooked! All I wanted to do when I got home was go back out!" LOL!


I have a crazy busy day today playing catch-up from being at Yard Sales all weekend so I'll try and get 'my finds' posted SOON, but for now here is one little picture of what me and my Yard Sale Posse bought at 'Fleaology' (what's fleaology? Check it out HERE) on Saturday.  Loved it so much and could have stayed there all day examining all the fun finds there.  Can't wait for it to come again in July.
SUPER cute orange chair perfect for my photographer friend, Ashley.  Jewelry box for me to give to someone as a gift.  Not sure who yet...anybody need one.  This was too cute to pass up! Rustic tin bucket perfect for Liz to plant flowers in. CUTNESS all around, don't ya think? Thanks girls for the oh, so fun weekend! I got some REALLY GREAT STUFF!  Including a cedar chest for $10 and they delivered it!  

*Anybody else want to show off what they found?  Send me some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment