Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some of My Fav.s

What a weekend...or rather week! I have been so busy working on graduation gifts, birthday presents, entertaining the kids, and of course...YARD SELLING!  Remember my bottles, and bottles of buttons?  Remember how AWESOME Marcie was to give them to me?  Remember Nadine the little lady who owned the button collection before she passed away? (If you forgot go HERE.)  Well I was able to acquire some of Nadine's other belongings.  Marcie had a Yard Sale to raise money for her brother-in-law's friend who has a brain tumor.  Isn't she AMAZING! My Saturday started early at 6:20am to be exact, just so I could purchase this rockin' cabinet!  Well worth it!  Thanks for the heads up on the Yard Sale Marcie!!!  You are SO,VERY, AWESOME!!!

This is SO PERFECT for my room, from the size, to the color!  I LOVE IT!!!
Love all the shelving in it.  I recovered them in Contact Shelf Paper.  Made it look so nice!
Super cool retro stool.  How fun...right?  No more using my drawers as step stools kids! Although I absolutely LOVE the green color it might just need a paint job so it will go better in my kitchen.  We shall see.

I LOVE everything about this QUILT!  Polyester, happy colors, mismatched fabric, light weight, retro, lilac zig-zag top stitching, and made by a little old lady named Nadine!  What's not to love, right?  This is going to be on MANY family outings and loved over, and over again!
I also hit up a Yard Sale that had bags, and bags of candy.  I purchased these 6 bags (these are BIG bags people the picture doesn't show off their size) for $7!  That is dirt cheep!! They are 3-5x's the size of the 'Dollar Store' bags of candy.  Hopefully it will keep the kids and their friends happy through the summer. :)   

I'm always on the look out for gifts. Especially ones that are brand-new still in the packaging.  Picked this Snow White set up for a mere $2!!!!  I can think of about 10 little girls who would eat this up,  including my own daughter.  The big problem now is who do I give it to? ;)


*Anybody else go out this weekend?  Send me pictures please!!!  I want to see what you got!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sad I missed you on Saturday! Can we go this Saturday? What time do you leave/head home? My only hitch is picking up my Bountiful Basket at 8:45.....I would hate to throw off your schedule. :) Lemme know cool lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big score was a chicco stroller. It was dirty... not dirty like your car seat, but dirty none the less. After a good cleaning, it looks awesome. It was 159.00 on amazon... What did I pay you ask? 10 dolla

    ReplyDelete