Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 Min. and $0 Later

 
I had a need for one of these this week.  We were headed out of town for spring break to THIS AMAZING place. . .

It was over a 2 hour drive and with a baby who is now into throwing his binky across the room/car.  A binky clip was a must!  I didn't realize until 10:00 the night before the trip that I didn't have one.  So I whipped me one up by using a combination of  3 tutorials I found HERE, HERE and HERE
Items I used were: Name badge clip, ribbon, button, and flax cord.  
I love that I didn't have to spend $.01 on it, but was able to just use items I already had in my own home.  Things like that make me SMILE! :)  I heart being THRIFTY!

P.S.  I'll be at Yard Sales ALL weekend, hope you will be too.  Send me pictures of any great finds you get and I'll post them here on the blog.  I LOVE SHOW AND TELL!  Happy Yard Saling!

1 comment:

  1. Thats my "THRIFTY" sis!!! Wish I could go yard saleing with you!

    ReplyDelete