Friday, April 8, 2011

Almost...

So I almost bought a sofa tonight, and now I'm having non-buyers remorse.  You know the remorse you get when you don't buy something.  You can't get it off your mind, and are kicking yourself for NOT buying it?  Yeah, that is what I am feeling right now. This sofa was AMAZING!  Hard wood frame, craftsmen style, looked new, simply AMAZING!  And only $55!  AHHHHHH!  Why didn't I buy it?  Why?  Well, right now I'm not sure why.  At the time these were the reasons:

1. Husband would've have said "WHAT THE...!"
2. No where to put it at the present time.
3. I didn't have a truck with me (they would've held it for 3 days though).
But probably the biggest reason of all is...
4. If I don't "NEED" it and I buy it then is that really being thrifty?

SIGH...:(   I wish I would've taken a picture of it for you to see.  I really need to start carrying a camera with me every where I go.  But, on a HAPPY note.  I did find a really great, super unique  stool.  So stay tuned for that one. :)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, you can buy paint on KSL and if it is white, off white or somewhere close you can usually add color to it for free at Home Depot! I've done it before and it has worked great!

    ReplyDelete