Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Finds.

This weekend was not the greatest for Yard Sales I completely struck out on Friday but  still managed to get a few little goodies on Saturday.


I picked up this cute little Princess Party Set for $1.  It is brand new in an unopened box.  Love it when I find brand new items second-hand!
Ended up using it for a b-day gift for my niece.  PERFECT! 
*Even though she doesn't look thrilled (it was more about me taking her picture and less about the gift), she really did love the gift and so did all the other little girls.  They had it opened up in 2.5 sec. and the b-day girl was so nice to share her new gift with all her cousins. :) $ well spent!

Couple weekends ago I mentioned to the HH that I wanted to find a wooden step stool and low and behold I find this for $3! SCORE!
Note it: Eddie Bauer brand.


Kid's BYU Jersey $2!


At one Yard Sale a lady had over 600 beanie babies that she'd been collecting for years.  they were in mint condition with the tags still on.  I had a hay-day digging through all of them.  In the end I only came home with these nine.  They are SO cute!  They're going to make great gifts. :)
Hedgehog (which was given to Mr. E for Easter), Robin, and a Goat.  We LOVE goats around here and actually own two live ones.  Couldn't pass that one up.
4 ADORABLE little puppies.  My nieces are going to go CRAZY for these little guys.

I also got HOOKED-UP with these two treasures by a cousin.   She found this 'Little House On The Prairie' set for $4 and the card game 'Bohnanza' for $1(looks brand new)!!!!  She already owned both so shared the love with me!!!  THANKS NATALIE!!!!  I've had my eye on this game for a good six months but couldn't bring myself to spend the $20 on it.  I'm glad I waited and have to say that the phrase, "Good things come to those who wait" must be true. :)

Even though it was a somewhat slow Yard Sale weekend I still had a BLAST waking up @ 6:30am and hanging with my Mom and Sister-in-law who got some great things of their own including a grocery bag filled with 13 pairs of shorts and 2 sweaters for $1, and a Pampered Chef mini-loaf pan for $2!  Good times, good times!

4 comments:

  1. but, you still missed me. I know you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I did!!! It was NOT the same without you! I missed my Yard Sale buddy! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. We love playing Bohnanza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the new blog and the whole concept. I grew up on yardsale finds! lol, it's in my blood! I do think you have a bit of an advantage down there in Utah, yardsales aren't quite as promising other places. I can't wait for the season to pick up around here. Meanwhile I am getting my fix via YOU!

    ReplyDelete