Monday, April 11, 2011

Sew CUTE!

While the handy husband was gone this weekend.  I made this.  Isn't it ADORABLE!  I was told about this great site Cluck. Cluck. Sew. from a friend (thanks Stacy!) and had to give this pillow a try.  I have so many toss pillows hanging around my house that this was the perfect thing to give one of them a quick update.  It was really, really easy.  You can get it done in less then 2 hours!  I'm not a great seamstress, I know the basics and that's all.  If I can make this anyone can!  Give it a try.  It cost me under $6 to make!  I think I might have to make me another one with a smaller flower in one the the corners.  Anyone know where I can get me some second-hand material? Preferably in coordinating colors to this pillow. :)  I also want to make some of these. It would be a great way to use up all my scraps.  I'd just use some of my old pillows I already have and take the stuffing out of them.  'Sew' super cute!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, Heather! Your killin' me. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? Seriously girl... I love you. I always have... but I had no idea you were THIS adventurous. LOVE this year's goal. I love a good yard sale myself you know. Maybe I'll bump into you this summer. Can't wait to see more projects and get some great ideas. Get your thrift on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh... just kidding. I am ANGIE but I was on your laptop when I commented... so it says it's you and has your picture. SO FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again my litte sis comes up with something ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-DOR-ABLE!!! Heath,your good taste exzoods from this pillow!

    ReplyDelete