Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Days, But Who's Counting?

I am!  I'm counting!  This has been very awesome, very long, very life changing, very empowering,  very stressful, and I'm VERY ready to be done. :)  I'm so glad I stuck with it and did it though.  I can't believe I did!  It would've been so easy to just give up.  Nobody even cared but me.  It would've been even easier to cheat.  Do you know how many times I heard the phrase, " I'll buy it for you first, and then you can just buy it from me." No PEOPLE THAT'S CHEATING! :)  Love that everyone was so willing to help out though. :)  I have had so much support.  People you are AWESOME! 

I am very excited to buy something new AT LAST.  I've had lots of people asking me what my first purchase is going to be and I'm deciding on a couple of things.

A new swim suit.  The HH and I will be celebrating our 10 YEAR Anniversary this year and with all that money we saved this year ;) we were able to save enough to go on a cruise to celebrate. I can't even wait!!  Excited doesn't even begin to describe it!  So of course I'll "NEED" a new suit...or two. ;)  I haven't bought a new swimming suit in 5 years! 5 YEARS!

Here are some options, what do you think?






 This one as many options for bottoms. What do you think?

I also want one of these really cute floppy sun hats.  I've always been a fan, but never have bought one.  I think it's time. :)



Something else I've been eying are the cute colored  skinny jeans.  I especially like the mint, and the coral.

I'll be going to "City Creek Mall" in SLC this Saturday (Yes 2 DAYS before my project ends!).  I won't be buying anything, but I will be eying up all the stores to see what I want to buy come May 1st! Eeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. 1st pink. 2nd red. 3rd green. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Brookie! I just can't decide! :)

      Delete
  2. Ok those first two swimsuits are on sale at costco! I have eyeballed their website called Diviine Modestee for awhile now and boy they are spendy! At Costco they are $45 for the tops and $20 for the bottoms, which still seems spendy, but they are very well made and very modest! The tops and bottoms are interchangable so you can buy 2 tops and get away with only buying 1 bottom! They are regularly $87 for the tops and $40 for the bottoms! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy you just made my day!!! Thanks for the tip! I was just in Costco last week, but I avoid anything that is not food, so I didn't even see them! Can't wait to go back in 5, no 4 days!

      Delete