Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tempted!

My Sister-in-law is getting married on WEDNESDAY, and I have been SO very tempted to buy us some new attire for the special occasion.

It has been killing me! 

My sweet Mother-in-law bought Miss J and her cousin matching dresses for it, and also bought the boys their ties so there wasn't much more I needed, but Miss J needed some new shoes in a bad way to go with the dress she's wearing.

I broke down and bought her some from Payless!!!!

We had them for a week in the box and the guilt got to me so I was determined to take them back, and prayed I'd be able to find something that would work.

I stopped by Kid to Kid and struck 'gold'!


Payless Shoes for 14.99, but I had a 20% off coupon and ended up getting them for around $12.  Just look how shinny and new they look!  How long would they stay that way though, right?
Found these for $2.99 and they are the exact same color as the Payless ones and with a little cleaning up will look FABULOUS with her dress!!

Also found these!  They are the exact same pair as her Payless ones just a different color.  They cost me $3.99.  This pic doesn't make them look that great, but they really are cute.  The ribbon and the shoes are actually the same color.


I was able to take the Payless ones back and get 2 pairs of shoes for less then the NEW ones.  I'm really excited about it!  I'm not going to lie and say it wasn't hard taking those cute little gold flats back, but hey, I CAN DO HARD THINGS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment