Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Finds

I went out both Friday and Saturday Yard Selling.  I didn't buy a lot but I did get some great things.  In my opinion. :)

Friday's Goods:
A shelf for shoes and such.  I've been wanting one of these for Mr. C's room for a long time and I've seen them a lot, but they were always really flimsy or something.  This one on the other hand is in perfect condition and VERY sturdy. It cost me $1.
It's already being put to use. 

I got this back-pack for .50 and had in mind to use it for Miss J's 72 hr kit and give her old 72 kit to Mr. E, BUT Miss J has kinda fallin' in love with it and so it might just be her new everyday back-pack.  We'll see. :)

Saturday Goods:
Sno Rider Sled - $1.  These are pricey brand new.  You'd pay anywhere from $20-$40 for them. This is going to be put away for a Christmas present for Mr. C.  He'll love it!

Byu football- .25, and a military canteen -.25. The canteen needs a little cleaning, but I'm fulling confident I can get it looking decent.   These are going to the 'Good Behavior Bag' for Mr. C he's going to flip-out!

More books!!  4 for $1. :)

Brand spanking new Horse Shoe Set.  The plastic has never even been taken off! $2!  These go for over $50 at the store.  The HH was excited about this one.  Yes, we are a little Red Neck. ;) Anyone up for a game of Horse Shoes? 

Tomorrow I'll blog about what my Yard Sale Chickas got.  Ash of course struck gold again!

No comments:

Post a Comment