Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Who Doesn't Like a Little Cash

This is a Birthday gift that I made for Mr. C's cousin.  I got the idea from a friend (thanks Abby).  I usually make capes, but had already made 2 that month and struck -out at the Thrift Stores when trying to find more material so i had to get creative.  Who doesn't like cash though, right? 

Everything used was already stuff that I had at my house. 

Don't you just L.O.V.E. Mason jars?  I do!  Pinterest is full of really great ideas of ways to use them. 

Here are just a few that I loved.

Put an APRON in a jar with a recipe. Such a cute gift!
Mason Jar cup! Kids (well anyone) would love this!
i want one of these...but where?  Ew! Above a tub!  That's Dreamy!
I need to make me some of these!

3 comments:

  1. all of those are so cute i like them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should always be required to post daily. Gives me something to read at work. ;)

    Cute ideas. :)

    Also, which SIL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottom one- what a cute idea. Mason jars are pretty trendy but I still love them. I drink almost everything out of one and am proud to say that my entire collection is second hand. You're rubbing off on me!

    ReplyDelete