Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yard SALES!!! Part 2

Totes! Glorious, GLORIOUS TOTES!  I have been looking for totes for pretty much an entire year now and I finally found some! $1.50 a piece.  Yes please! Ash(my Yard Sale companion), said that she just paid $5.75 for some brand-new ones last week. SUCKA! :) Just Kidding Ash! :) Love you, but my price is better then yours. ;)


I also got .25 reversible basketball shorts.  My 7 year old has decided that basketball shorts are the only thing he wants to wear.  The minute second he get home from school, off come the jeans and on goes the basketball shorts.  So I can NEVER have enough of these!  For .25 I would've taken 10!

Swim Diapers.  These things are EXPENSIVE! At least $10 for a pack of 20.  
Well, I got this whole pack for $1! 


Brand spanking new, never been open Dart Tag Set.  Complete with target, nerf gun, and protective glasses.  $2!  it's stuff like this I LOVE coming across, things I can give as gifts. :)

Also got 2 small bread pans (which I had just told Ash that I was looking for!), a plastic bottle to use for Honey, and a glass juicer.  They were .25 a piece!

In total I spent: $8.75 

Good day of Yard Selling if I say so myself!  It was so much fun getting back into them, so excited for this Summer when they really get good.


I told Ash that I would post pictures of my 'Early Morning Yard Sale Self' for pay back of taking pictures of her, so here I me in all my 'Yard Sale Glory'!





  It's early people I don't put on make-up, or do my hair, or pretty much anything.
Don't judge!

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how you chose what yard sales you go to. Do just stop at every one that you see or do you plan it out before hand? I always seem to hit the junk sales, not the good sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy- there is really no rhyme and reason to how I Yard Sale. I do go on KSL and look them up, but some of them that sound great end up being flops. I've been to TONS of 'junk sales', but I guess if you get out enough then you end up hitting the good ones too. A lot of times you can tell a good one by their 'signage'. I don't know it's kinda hit and miss I guess. One thing I would suggest though is to go EARLY, because if you wait too late then all the good stuff is gone. Sorry, that probably wasn't much help. :) Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete