Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The BEST Things in Life Aren't THINGS!

Saturday was another one of those days that solidified that 
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T THINGS

  
Mr. C went and worked for his Grandpa all morning and came home with a new pet "Sally the Salamander".  He was so excited!  He worried and stressed about her getting sick, not breathing, and if she was happy for 2 days.  He ended up taking it back to Grandpa's house and letting it go in his pond.  "I'm going to miss her Mom, but I know it will be the best thing for her." said with tear filled eyes almost broke my heart.
 
Sparkling clean windows that I didn't even have to clean! The HH went on a window cleaning rampage!!  I told you he is HANDY to have around. :)
Note: The shed in the back ground is for our goats (yes we have goats! Long story) it is older then the HH.  It was his great-Grandpa's. Talk about SECOND-HAND!


To end the day we had a get together with friends.  They are so great!!!!!!!  We had a ball, the kids had a ball.  GOOD TIMES!

What a fun filled weekend! Full of JOY, and it didn't cost a penny. :)  That's what I'm talking about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment