Thursday, April 5, 2012

SUPER Easy cake Stand

I wish I could say that I made this cake, but I can't.

I wish even more that I could say that I ate some of that cake, but I can't. :(

I CAN say that I made the cake stand though. :)  It cost me a whole $1.75 to make.  Cute right?  It was a birthday gift for My Sis-in law and it looks like it went to the right person if she's going to be putting things like this on it. I can only imagine how yummy that tasted!



I also made her a really cute yellow and gray one that I almost had to keep for myself. ;)  Hopefully I'll get a picture of that one on here too.

I recently saw this cake stand on Pinterest and it's pretty much exactly what I did, so go HERE for the tutorial.

She got her stuff at the Dollar Store, but I got my plate from a Thrift Store (has a lot more character) and bought my candle stick off my cousin.  I'm thinking she got hers from the dollar store also.

Really cute, cheap, and easy gift, and I'm ALL about that. :)

1 comment: