Friday, April 27, 2012

Houston, I Have a Problem!

No Yard Sales for me this weekend...bummer.

This morning I have been on a Field Trip with Mr. C's class and tomorrow morning I'm going on a run with my Sister and then off to "City Creek Mall" for a much NEEDED sister day, with the BEST SISTERS on planet Earth I might add.  At first I was kinda bummed that we were going 2 DAYS BEFORE my project ends, but now I'm just SUPER EXCITED to go spend the day with some really AWESOME PEOPLE, who I am LUCKY enough to call my sisters. :)

I'm going to need my Yard Sale fix somehow though.  I've put Ashley in charge of going and getting some really great stuff. Ii have all the confidence in the world in her, after the last two weeks of Yard Selling. ;) She's AMAZING.  Also if any of you go out, PLEASE take pictures, and send them to me. Message me at heathergshu@gmail.com I'd love to see all the great stuff that you get, and it will ease the pain of me not being out there with you. 

Really though I can't complain too much because I'll be with these AMAZING, and BEAUTIFUL people...


1 comment:

  1. Im jealous. You are the best and so lucky to have such great sisters. love you!!

    ReplyDelete