Friday, April 13, 2012

WAIT

One of the biggest things that has helped me through-out my project is learning to WAIT.  When I buy something at a Yard Sale or a Thrift Store I don't automatically give it to the person I bought it for. Even if it's for me. ;)  What if it only cost .25 though? Nope, I WAIT.  I WAIT for a special occasion, I WAIT for a purpose

I can't tell you how many times I needed a gift and went to my Gift Box and had the perfect thing.  I didn't have to go find something else because I had already given it to them. 

Especially with my kids.  They have so much stuff already that I don't love giving them more.  I'm rude I know.  Most times I even make them get rid of something before they get to have a new thing.  I know, I know I'm mean, but honestly people my kids are in NO WAY hurting for toys.  Their rooms are full and so is the toy box.  When I buy something for my kiddos it goes either in their gift box or their Good Behavior Bag to WAIT

Once in a while I do give something right away but more often then not I WAIT. :)  It has saved my life, not to mention, my time, my pocket book, and my stress level.



  

2 comments:

  1. Such wisdom Heather! You are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome for both you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete