Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fleaology

Flea.o.logy is one of my favorite things to go to.  Really, even over the MALL!  They have some of the greatest finds there.  Most of it even has really great price tags to go with it too.  

They have an event coming up MAY 5th, and I can't wait!  Even though my project will be over by then, I still  will be a flea.o.logy regular.  Check out their blog HERE for more info and dates. Plus some of the great finds, and merchandise they have. They are so great!  Can't wait for MAY 5th!!!!
 
Here is what some friends and I got at the last flea.o.logy event.  Ash got this amazing orange chair to shoot photos with, Liz got this cute tin bucket to plant flowers in, and I got the jewelry box for a graduation gift.  Paid $5 for it!  Can you believe it?  L.O.V.E!

No comments:

Post a Comment