Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Yard Selling!

There are a TON of Yard Sales this weekend so hopefully that's what I'll be doing ALL weekend.  I can't get enough of them, right now!

Last Monday I was de-cluttering my abode for a Fundraiser Yard Sale for the HH's Sister.  They are going to Africa to adopt another baby! Eeeeeeeeeeee!  So excited for them! This is what I have for them so far.  
Pretty good pile if I say so myself.  :)

If any of you have unwanted things that you'd like to donate to a worthy cause let me know.  They are hoping to have their Yard Sale the first weekend in June.  I'll for sure let you all know the details of it so that you can come check it out.

HAPPY YARD SELLING!

4 comments:

  1. I love your zest for the reusable. I also love you lack of snobbery for doing so. I grew up sorta poor, and was often ridiculed for shopping at the bargain stores like Burlington, Marshals, and even Savers. I loved style and with the help of my bestfriends I could stay in style (in my opinion). But anyways I just wanted to say I read your blog regularly and love it.
    Love Ya Always, Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS BRITT! You are so sweet! I LOVE buying second-hand, LOVE IT! There is NOTHING to be ashamed of. :) You're saving lots of money!!! I always thought you dressed so cute in High School, so you go girl! :) Love ya!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I read your blog daily. You are my motivation in the use it again world, Thanks. I just hope you don't buy all your stuff back at your Yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading my blog. I'm so glad I can motivate you. It makes me so happy to hear. :)

      Delete