Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thoughts...

Just got home from spending a day with my Sisters!  LOVE THEM! Now I want to go spend some time with the Hubby. So this is going to be short and sweet. He is downstairs vacuuming while I am up here blogging!  Rude, I am rude!  He spent the whole day with the kiddos doing yard work, laundry, dinner, dishes and who knows what else.  He always amazes me.  He is such a hard worker.  I am 100% BLESSED to have him in my life.  Okay sorry I just had to brag on my awesome HH for a minute. ;)

Any who...after spending a day in a Mall looking at "NEW" clothing, and even trying a few things on, and getting sticker shocked.  I have to say WOW, this is going to be an adjustment coming back to the "real world" as my sister called it. LOL.  I was dying whenever I would look at the price tag, and think what I could get that for at a Yard Sale.  It's IN-SANE people!!!  I'm pretty sure it's going to take some getting use to, but I'll never be the same after this project.  My "NORM" will not be the same as others.  I have to admit though, that it will be nice to get a few things to spruce up the old wardrobe. I already have my eye on a few things. ;)  REALLY, REALLY cute things!

2 MORE DAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Thoughts...
    I enjoy understanding more about this unique issue. You are very good writer!!!

    ReplyDelete