Monday, April 9, 2012

Wedding Day Bliss!

 The very HAPPY couple!

 All of us girls; sisters, cousins, and nieces.  They are the best!
Note how incredibly cute my shoes are!  They are my "something borrowed" from my Sister.  THANKS AGAIN JEN!

This is the best we could get.  The Photographer was snapping some pic.s at the same time that is why none of us are looking at the camera.  Man, story of my life these days!  We can't get a decent picture to save our lives!  Wait until you see the Easter ones.  HA, HA!  Plus the wind was blowing like crazy.  Oh well, it is what it is. :)

I wanted to post this anyways to give you a breakdown of our attire.

Like I said My Mother-in-law bought Miss J's dress and the boys matching ties.  How cute are they?!  

I added the green lace to Miss J's dress.  I got it from a yard sale last Summer.  A whole box of ribbon and lace for $2 and it is all really vintage, I LOVE IT!  Her flower in her hair is also made out of that same lace by my HH's sweet cousin, April.  Miss J's shoes of course are the ones I just got from Kid-to-Kid for $2.99

Mr C's shoes are from Kid-to-kid also for 3.99.  Everything else he already had, hand-me-downs are the best!

Everything that Mr. E is wearing he already had! Hooray!

The HH is a cheat and bought him a new white shirt (he reminds me often that it is MY project not his).  He did get a good deal on it though $8 for a nice white shirt.  Not too shabby.

Yours truly is wearing a dress that I wore at my nieces wedding.  It was actually given to me by my sister-in-law because it didn't fit her girls.  She got it on clearance at DownEast.  That's my kind of girl! :)  The shoes I already told you about.   Love them!


What a fantastic day it was!  I survived without buying me anything new, but was tempted plenty.  ;) 

We also had a chance to take a quick walk through the new City Creek Mall in SLC and WOW it is gorgeous!  I loved it and I can't wait to go back in 22 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think we need to have a girl's shopping outing to celebrate your new freedom when the time comes. :) Maybe City Creek???

    Way to go on the wedding attire! You all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete