Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anyone Need a Little Dave?


A couple years ago the HH and I feel in love...with this guy, DAVE RAMSEY.  He is so incredible inspiring and motivating.  He is exactly what we needed at that time in our lives.  I am so glad that we found him sooner then later.  He teaches about getting and staying out of debt and how to use your money wisely.  By following his plan, it has given us so much more freedom, control, and peace of mind with our money.   Pretty much he's AMAZING!

He is a BIG reason why I did this project in the first place and a HUGE reason why I've stuck with it.  He has a radio show that I listen to almost every night while I do the dishes and clean-up the kitchen, it continually motivates me to 'stick with it'.  If you haven't checked him out yet, DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment