Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday HH!


The Handsome/Handy Husband (HH) had a BIRTHDAY a couple weeks ago and I have to confess that I bought him something "new". Dang that boy! He is so hard to shop for and even harder to thrift for, so I broke down and bought a 'small' part of his gift new. Sometimes you do dumb things for those you love. ;)

I got this guitar pick from an "etsy" shop, and it cost me a whole whopping $5 and she actually sent me the wrong one the first time so she sent me another one, so I guess I actually paid $2.50 for it. ;)

I then put it in a frame that I've had since I was a teenager that I spray painted(I love that stuff!). Backed it up with some card stock and whoo-la.  A sentimental gift for my HH!  I do love him and all that he does for our family.  He makes our home a happier home and is so supportive of me and such an amazing Dad!  LOVE THAT GUY! 

"I Pick You"

In case you were thinking that I was a MAJOR cheapskate and would only spend $2.50 on the LOVE OF MY LIFE, let me set the record straight that he also got CASH to go towards his "new guitar fund" :)

2 comments: