Saturday, April 14, 2012

Frame: Before and After

Remember this frame?  It was one of my very first posts!  I paid $7 for it @ a Yard Sale and I still LOVE it, even more now actually.

Here is a little before and after.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

I spray painted it with the color 'Ocean Breeze' which is one of my favorites.  It's hanging on my wall waiting to have an AMAZING picture put in it.

We are getting Family Pictures taken in May and I can hardly wait to get one of them blown up to complete the look.  CAN"T WAIT! But, of course I will. ;)  That's what I do.

My niece actually used it at her reception.  They took pictures of everyone coming through the line inside frames.  Cute right?  I have to say that my frame was a BIG hit. :)  So worth that $7!!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out gorgeous! I love it Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Your family pictures will look amazing.

    ReplyDelete